compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full-Time Customer Service Shift Supervisor Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring an elite Customer Service Shift Supervisor at our SAF Facility in beautiful Santa Fe, NM! We are looking for a new, self-starting candidate to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Customer Service Shift Supervisor Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week Schedule: Varies Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement Pay: Depending On FBO Experience
Customer Service Shift Supervisors lead and direct activities of Customer Service Representatives engaged in providing requested services to general aviation aircraft, customers, passengers, and crew. May perform the same or similar functions as those assigned to the workgroup.
- Monitors performance of Customer Service Representatives to ensure technical accuracy, demeanor, and adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, catering, hangar space, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
- May transport customers by shuttle van to and from airport terminal and local hotels as needed.
- May assist customers with loading and unloading baggage.
- May lead in, park, and chock arriving aicraft and marshal out departing aircraft.
- Bill customers for services rendered.
- Set up new accounts; maintain records, reports, and other clerical duties.
- Ensure the security of passengers, crew, visitors, and vendors entering the terminal and/or the AOA.
- Recommends corrective action to adjust customer complains and address service irregularities.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety, and security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir System, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Schedule and assign duties to Customer Service Representatives.
- Maintain and stock information, materials, and amenities in the customer service areas.
- Act as liaison with venders, i.e., limo service, catering, taxis, rental cars, etc.
- Serve as a resource on all customer service matters.
- Provide training and assistance to Customer Service Representatives and other personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust, or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand and walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally may lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Operate office equipment including personal computer, telephone, copy machine, adding machine, and Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Apply concepts of basic math to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, precentages, area, and volume.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus six (6) months of related experience or training.
- Due to heavy interaction with our clients, candidates must possess strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be tactful, courteous, and conscience of client needs.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions such as Snow, Sleet, Rain, and Hot/Cold Temperatures depending on geographical location.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by location "Santa Fe, NM". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!