Are you ready for a new beginning this New Year? Do you have great Math, Computer and People Skills and like to work in a creative environment? Then we have a great career home for you in the art industry!
QR Code Link to This Post
We need a positive, multitasking self-starter looking for the right place for his/her talents to be appreciated and rewarded. We are a Santa Fe-based, multi-channel wholesaler with 31 years in our industry. We are poised for our next growth phase. Our successful candidate will be a cheerful, customer-oriented, team-minded individual.
Your responsibilities will include:
Customer Service -- Your primary responsibility is to meet the needs of our established customers through excellent service; filling their orders, apprising them of new products, educating them regarding established products, researching special needs they may have.
Department Assignment -- Your secondary responsibility is to support the product department you are assigned to by assisting in maintaining displays, stocking, and monitoring inventory levels.
Cross-Training -- You will be trained in other areas of the organization to: provide you with a better view of the "big picture", provide coverage for temporary shifts in workload demands and fill in during time-off for co-workers. Cross-training affords insight into career advancement opportunities.
* High School diploma (emphasis in math and/or computer skills strongly advised)
* Candidates with post-high school training in math and/or computers will be given advantageous consideration
* Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
* Customer Service experience
* Must be willing to submit to a complete background check
* Must be able to perform simple math calculations
* Must be able to juggle multiple tasks
* Must not crumble under pressure
* Must have an upbeat, can-do personality
* Experience/back ground in art jewelry industry a plus!
* Must be flexible in performing duties outside those required of your
primary job description/duties
Entry-Level Salary Range and Benefits: $25-27k Base DOE (hourly position; based on 40-hour week), Paid Vacation, Sam's Club Membership, Employee Discounts, and comfortable atmosphere. Many opportunities for career/salary advancement.
Please submit resume for an opportunity to interview.