Local area legal consulting firm is in need of participants for a discussion group to learn about opinions and attitudes of potential jurors. The discussion group will be held on FRIDAY JULY 31 from 9 AM to 1 pm. The session will be conducted via Zoom videoconferencing. Compensation in the amount of a $60 check will be sent to participants at the completion of the session.
To be considered for this discussion group, you will need to:
1. Have uninterrupted internet access for the duration of the session (4 hours);
2. Have webcam and microphone access via desktop, laptop, or tablet;
3. Have access to Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Reader, or other PDF viewing software;
4. Have a quiet place from which to participate.
We are limiting the group size to 10 participants for each session. You will be compensated for your time. If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please respond via email.
Please provide the following information when responding so that we can form a group that reflects a typical jury:
1. First and Last name
4. Ethnic background
5. Political affiliation (as to which way you lean: Conservative, Liberal, Moderate)
6. Brief education and work history
7. Email address* (required)
8. Telephone number
Please also indicate if:
9. You or an immediate family member is in any legal, medical, or law enforcement professions;
10. You or an immediate family member is currently or was recently involved in a lawsuit;
11. You understand and speak English;
12. You are willing to sign and abide by a Confidentiality Agreement;
13. You are willing to give your honest opinions.
Space is limited; please respond as soon as possible. Once your response is received, you will be sent links where you will need to complete a short juror questionnaire and register for the Zoom session.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers