compensation: Very competitive compensation-Determined by level of experience and education. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Momentum Bilingual Preschool is looking for a dedicated Part-time Toddler teacher. Eventual Full-time position possible.
Momentum Bilingual Preschool is dedicated to the loving care of children aged 12 months to 5 years. Our mission is to provide a safe, stimulating, bilingual environment (English-Spanish) in which children can play, learn, explore, grow and gain the confidence and social skills that will carry them through life successfully and happily. We are a Reggio Emilia inspired program, seeking to tap into each child's potential, preparedness, curiosity and interest in all areas of learning. We understand that children learn primarily through play, and that play is the foundation of academic learning, self- esteem, self-awareness and communication skills building.
• Prepare arts and crafts projects
• Help children with snack time
• Change diapers/ Assist in potty training
• Maintain a prepared and harmonious classroom
• Daily communication with parents
• Daily cleaning
• The 45- hour entry-level course in Early Childhood Education required by CYFD, or an equivalent thereof.
• CPR and First Aid certification.
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• All hires are required to pass an extensive background check.
Further details upon personal interview.
Applicants please call Gabriela at: (505) 920 3821 to request an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers