compensation: COMPETITIVE SALARY AND COMPRENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MHM Services & Centurion is a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state psychiatric hospitals and other community settings nationwide. With over 35 years in correctional healthcare, and more than 7,000 employees in 16 states, we are always seeking the best and the brightest professionals to join our exceptional teams. We are proud to provide healthcare services to 10 Correctional Facilities throughout the state of New Mexico.
We are seeking LPN's & RN's for a full-time night position at Guadalupe County Correctional Facility located in Santa Rosa, NM.
The LPN or RN will work in a fast paced environment providing nursing care in a medical unit/infirmary. The licensed nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing or designee, and collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to identify and respond to a wide range of physical needs providing assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient health status, plan of care and achieved outcomes.
MHM & CENTURION OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND COMPREHENISVE BENEIFT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE:
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Health savings account with matching employer contributions
• Generous paid leave program - 20 days
• Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match - with NO vesting period!
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Wellness activity subsidy
• Access to corporate discount programs & MORE!
• Current RN or LPN/LVN licensure in the State of New Mexico.
• Experience in med/surg or correctional environment preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to pass security background clearance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers