GENERAC XP8000E Electric Start Portable Generator – NEW $1,750
This generator has been stored in my garage unused. I purchased it from LOWES for $2,450.00 plus tax. The box is unopened. This was the highest rated generator in its class at the time of purchase, but is no longer available in this version. Used Refurbished versions cost $1,700.00, if you can find one.
See the web link below for original sales information.
The XP8000E includes:
• 1x Generac 5935 XP8000E 8000 Watt Electric Start Portable Generator
• 1x Battery (charged while the engine runs)
• Full GFCI protection makes this generator extremely safe to use
• Emissions Certification: CARB
• Electric start makes generator use that much easier
• Equipped with Generac's own OHVI engine, providing 3-4 times longer life
• Outlet panel houses all essential controls
• Fold down handles and never flat wheels make this generator good to go
• Hardened steel tube cradle provides ample protection
• Idle control reduces noise and fuel consumption
Is your "portable" generator actually portable? If you have the XP8000E from Generac, then your answer should be yes. The fold-down handles and never-flat wheels make this generator ready to rumble when you are. Accidentally hit something while moving your generator? No problem; the hardened steel tube cradle provides ample protection that might leave other generators reeling. You shouldn't need a map to locate the controls, which is why all the essentials are on one outlet panel. The OHVI engine is made specifically for generators and provides 3 to 4 times longer service life. Even an engine as amazing as this can be damaged by low oil levels. You'll be thankful for the low oil pressure shutdown protection, which turns the unit off rather than damage the engine. Don't just get any kind of generator, get one from Generac.
Please – no text messages;trying to avoid scammers
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks
Five-0-five-seven-eight-zero- 0 -one-five-five
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers