condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Native American model name / number: Steve Bullock size / dimensions: 3.5 x 3 inches
QR Code Link to This Post
One of over 40 fine pieces from Arlyne Herring collection (retired dealer), from 40's to 70's, all handmade. This collection was described as one of best seen by an experienced dealer. This buckle is sterling and measures 3.5 x 3 inches, is all hand made and stamped, with a pair of bear claws and a blue turquoise stone. Beautiful deep, clear stamping, with hall mark of artist Steve Bullock, a late 60's to 70's piece. Weighs 58 grams or almost 2 troy ounces. Some other pieces include ...
- Bracelet with three large Neveda turquoise stones and matching ring
- Bracelet inlaid with lapis, spiny oyster, sleeping beauty, stamping on inside, hallmarked C R Sterling
- Bolo, shadow box design with huge natural Stenich turquoise stone
- Hopi silver overlay buckle with red coral and turquoise with Hopi guild mark
- Sandcast buckle with Bisbee turquoise stone
- Row Bracelet by Kirk Smith with rare Damele turquoise
These and other Native American items have been consigned to Premier Precious Metals, 855 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, where they can all be seen in one case, from 10 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers