compensation: DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
For more information and to apply for this position please go to our website at www.lafamiliasf.org.
Marketing Coordinator Duties
• Implements long-term marketing strategies and establishes measurable and targeted goals for the marketing department. Works within the framework of the LFMC strategic and business plans to ensure that marketing activities are in line with the goals and priorities of the entire organization.
• Coordinate LFMC's content/messaging development, communications and marketing activities including:
o Developing and implementing targeted population outreach;
o Marketing and advertising campaigns;
o Social media campaigns;
o Measuring and tracking effectiveness data;
o Maintaining and preparing marketing reports for management in support of LFMC's mission;
• Tracks marketing campaigns by performance and cost by entering and analyzing revenue, expense, statistical and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports including performance data, market trends, forecasts, product analyses, and identified customer service requests.
• Monitors marketing budget by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Develops digital and print media content to support and expand La Familia's message and branding.
• Develops and advances social media communications for La Familia across multiple platforms.
• Prepares and distributes timely press releases with appropriate input and approval.
• Creates an annual media marketing plan with timelines and deliverables, including a proposed budget.
• Cultivates and manages healthy relationships with external constituents and key sectors including individual donors, foundations, businesses and corporations, the media, elected officials, government entities, associations, partners, and other community groups as appropriate to expand La Familia's visibility in the community.
• Creates and coordinates organizational communications and information activities, including newsletters, annual reports, brochures, press releases, informational materials, and website development and maintenance.
• Performs the preceding tasks in accordance with LFMC strategies, business plans, approved policies, and procedures, and systems.
• Performs related duties as required or assigned; may work evenings and weekends, as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers