condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1753 fuel: gas odometer: 36000 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
2010 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDB Street Bob (107” w/ Cams)
I am selling my 2010 Harley Dyna Street Bob. It currently has around 36,000 miles and counting. It is in outstanding mechanical condition: well-maintained, nearly all service records on file. Up to date on all service/maintenance.
Located in Taos, NM. Willing to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance; or arrange a fly-and-ride (ABQ, SAF).
Asking $7,500 cash or best reasonable offer. Clear title in my name.
The only trade I will consider is for a BMW R1200GS, straight across or cash on your end.
I’ve ridden a handful of Dyna and FXRs, and this bike handles superbly.
Engine modifications, headwork, and dyno tune performed by Dave Arnold and Brian Finley at Pike’s Peak Harley Davidson:
- 107” Revolution Performance Big Bore Kit
- S&S 510 cams, pushrods, lifters
- Ported and polished heads with performance valve job
All receipts and paperwork from engine work on file. Screamin’ Eagle Super Tuner Pro included. Engine work was done during the previous owner’s ownership. Claimed 112 HP and 120 TQ. I haven’t seen a dyno sheet, but can attest that it is a kick in the pants to ride.
The bike has the following additional upgrades:
- Ricor 13.5” Rear Shocks (installed ~ 4k miles ago)
- Ricor Intimidators in Front Forks
- Screamin’ Eagle Compensator (installed ~ 5k miles ago)
- Lithium-Ion 680 CCA Battery (Anti-Gravity brand)
- Jagg Oil Cooler
- Alloy Art Dyna Combi Engine Stabilizers (Front & Rear)
- Custom Cycle Engineering Front Fork Brace
- 21” x 4” Front Wheel (Metzeler ME888 120/70B21 mounted)
- 17” x 5.5” Rear Wheel (Metzeler ME880 170/60R17 mounted)
Note: This wheel setup handles MUCH better than stock. Stock is 19” x 2.5” in front, and 17” x 4.5” in rear. Wider in front and back provides improved handling, tracking, and traction.
- Bassani Road Rage 2-into-1 Exhaust
- K&N Air Cleaner
- Alloy Art MCL Shift Linkage
- FXR Engine Guard w/ Highway Pegs
- RSD Adjustable Brake and Clutch Levers
- Cycle Pirates Adjustable Shift Lever
- Kuryakyn Panacea Taillight w/ Integrated Signals
- Forbidden Motorcycles 9” T-Bar Risers
- Protaper MX Handlebars (sleeved to 1” for OEM Harley controls)
- Biltwell Thruster Grips (recently installed)
- Handmade Steel Knuckledusters (purchased from a HDForums member)
- FXDX Rear Fender (full fender)
- TC Bros Skid Plate
- LePera Daytona Seat (super comfortable for rider; very tolerable for passengers)
- Wisamic LED “Daymaker” Headlight
- 6” LED Light Bar (wired to it’s own switch w/ relay)
- Flo Motorsports Rider Pegs (anodized pink; can easily be made silver)
- Flo Motorsports Shifter Peg
Mechanically this bike is 100%. I wouldn’t hesitate to ride it across the country tomorrow.
Cosmetically it is in darn good shape. It isn’t a garage queen though: some small scrapes on the primary and derby covers. Exhaust coating is starting to flake and could use a fresh powder coat.
Garage kept, or always covered if parked outside overnight.
Call, email or text for more information.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers