New Mexico School for the Arts is seeking a full-time Admissions Assistant to work closely with the Director of Admissions to ensure students from throughout the state have access to NMSA, build strategic relationships, and conduct a variety of outreach activities and recruit students to NMSA.
Job Requirements: Core NMSA - Art Institute Employee Requirements:
• Belief in the mission of the organization
• Desire to strive for excellence in this job
• Ability to work with people of all backgrounds and ages
• Supports teamwork and collaboration
• Behaves ethically and with personal integrity
• Operates in a fiscally responsible manner
• Willingness to assist with whatever needs to get done for the success of
• Professional appearance and phone manner
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent writing and people skills
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs,
Sheets, and Calendars
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to travel statewide on a weekly basis
• Personal transportation required
• Background in the Arts and Arts programming
• Minimum BA or 3 years' experience preferred
Go to nmschoolforthearts.org for a complete job description and to learn more about how to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers