Looking For a Vacation Home or Investment Property?
"Nirvana" is an exclusive, solar powered, beach front villa on the northern tip of Yucatan, Mexico. It is surrounded by the 150,000-acre Biosphere Reserve of Río Lagartos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The reserve is home to over 395 bird species with the Flamingo as its most famous guest and the beach is a protective zone for nesting marine turtles. The four-bedroom villa is located in one of the few settings in the world where you can see both the sun rise and set over the water where the Caribbean and Gulf waters converge. Imagine waking up to the sound of birds, swimming in the aqua sea, and relaxing on the rooftop decks. It is simply nirvana.
- Built in 2016
- 10 acres
- 3,800 square feet of livable space
- 4 bed 4.5 bath
- 4 Oceanfront King Suites
- two are bungalows and two are rooftop rooms
- Bungalow rooms: king size bed, bathroom with open-air rain shower/tub, wrap around terrace, private roof deck with a large cushioned bed for sun tanning or stargazing
- Rooftop rooms: located above Nirvana Main with a king size bed, bathroom with shower/tub, and extended terrace with plush lounge bed
- Nirvana Main: stainless-steel chef's kitchen which is open to the dining area, Sonos Sound System for the ability to play music throughout the space, and restrooms
- Two palapas on the beach in front of Nirvana Main
- Large palapa behind Nirvana Main
Kite boarding, world-class fly fishing, kayaking, and biking nearby. Yucatan is rich in culture and history with amazing places to see including Ek Balam, Chichen Itza, the colorful towns of Valladolid, Izamal, Merida and the surrounding Pueblitos. A visit to the Haciendas, Cenotes and nearby salt collection ponds are a sample of its attractions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers