compensation: Competitive Compensation as well as Full Benefits including Health/Dental/Vision/Paid Time Off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Under the supervision and direction of the Director of Design Review Services, the Compliance Coordinator assists in ensuring compliance with the Master Design Guidelines, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) and any policies or rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Compliance Coordinator will have the ability to work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of tasks.
• High school diploma or GED; and 2 years related business experience with customer service emphasis.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented; well organized
• Excellent time management
• Ability to prioritize
• Must represent the association in a positive and professional manner
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to work efficiently and safely with little direct supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interact with Owners, managers and employees in a professional, positive, and courteous manner
• Proficient computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Driving required
• Ability to work extended/flexible hours and weekends
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with conducting site inspections to insure compliance with current Master Design Guidelines for all residences within Las Campanas to include; taking photographs of window recesses, stucco colors, mechanical units, garage door tinting, lighting, revegetation, sculptures and art, etc.
• Learn the association's CC&Rs as well as follow any Board requests regarding compliance.
• Have a working knowledge and clear understanding of the Master Design Guidelines and the CC&Rs and any policies or rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors.
• Schedule and conduct discussions daily with Director of Design Review Services to inquire if there is a situation or Lot that needs visited to include; preliminary submittal signage that needs to be posted for the fourteen (14) day requirement per the Master Design Guidelines.
• Schedule and conduct on site property inspections Estate by Estate to insure compliance with the CC&Rs including taking photographs of any non-compliant items.
• Schedule and conduct onsite inspections with the Director of Design Review Services (framing, final, landscape, revegetation) of new construction sites to ensure compliance.
• Monthly (typically the 15th of the month) conduct evening lighting inspections. If there are any lighting infractions, they are written up in TOPS and processed the following day.
• Work in coordination with the Director of Design Review Services to maintain an up to date project listing for all projects to include; preliminary Design Review Committee (DRC) submittals, all new construction and miscellaneous project(s).
• Assist with the monthly coordination "clean up" of all construction files and plan sets.
• Attend weekly DRC meetings to coordinate Plat presentations as well as present photographs taken per the request of the members of the DRC.
• Correspond and communicate with owners, construction superintendents and all contractors and sub-contractors to reinforce that the Master Design Guidelines as well as the CC&Rs and any policies or rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors are adhered to.
• Regarding covenant violations, work in TOPS to produce covenant violation letters to send to Owners. Update TOPS when the violation is corrected. Place notes on accounts.
• Report to the General Manager of the Owners Association and Director of Design Review Services regarding ongoing situations and current infractions.
• Work within a positive, problem solving manner to avoid potential conflicts among Owners, construction superintendents and all contractors and sub-contractors.
• Respond to reported neighbor to neighbor complaints. Verify complaints by inspection and document with photos when possible.
• Take last month's violation list to each property and see if that violation has been corrected or if it is now a potential 2nd, 3rd and continuing violation.
• Attend quarterly Covenant Committee meetings to present the current violations as well as the over 120-day violations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers