· 11.08 Forested Acreage situated at 8700 feet elevation, only 3 miles from the community of Angel Fire. Asking Price $229,000.
· Nine Mile Creek runs through (Lot 84) property and boarders northeast opening of Moreno Valley.
· Property has spruce, pine, fir, and aspen trees that have been thinned for fire mitigation
· Level site, ready to build
· 200 Amp Electric Service
· Excellent water, Well depth 238 feet and 12 GPM when drilled
· Septic System installed, Tank Capacity 1500 gallons
· 2017 Property Tax, Colfax County: $1,867.90
· Subdivision borders Carson National Forest and Taos Pueblo.
· Accessible by NM Highway 64, located 19 miles east of Taos and 29 miles south of Red River and is part of Northern New Mexico's Enchanted Circle around the Wheeler Peak Wilderness, the State's tallest mountain.
· Golf Course, Mountain Bike and Hiking Trails, Ski Resorts, (Ice)Lake and River Fishing, Hunting, and Airport all minutes away.
· Abundant wildlife
· For more information, see Taos Pines Property Owner Association website at http://www.taospines.com/index.html
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers