compensation: $11.40 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Herbs, Etc., we believe in providing a customized retail shopping experience, building relationships with our clientele and working collaboratively. Our stores' healing atmosphere provides an outstanding work environment. The opportunity to utilize your professional training presents itself daily. Herbs, Etc. retail store is seeking a part-time Herbal Medicine Specialist with experience and interest in Holistic Health, Vitamin and Herbal Supplement Sales, and Nutrition.
As an Herbal Medicine Health Specialist, you are the face of Herbs, Etc.'s mission and our commitment to the well-being of our customers. We rely on our Practitioners/Specialists to share their knowledge and experience with our customers and to support them in making educated health and wellness purchases. The ability to connect with a wide variety of audiences is essential and sales skills are important to succeed in this role.
This position grants the opportunity to connect with your community. As everyone in the store operates as one team, our Practitioners/Specialists also assist with merchandising, stocking, and providing support as needed across all channels.
Our Ideal Candidates Will Have
• Experience in retail and sales with a demonstrated history of service and care of clients
• Completed certification in area of expertise (i.e. herbal medicine, homeopathy, naturopathic medicine, nutrition, traditional Chinese medicine, etc.) or equivalent hands-on experience.
• Solid understanding of botanical medicine and nutritional supplement uses.
• Ability to collaborate with local practitioners.
• Confidence in speaking with customers while staying within FDA's regulations.
• Experience operating a point of sale system
• Flexibility in scheduling.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers