• Management skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Oral/written communication skills
• Find new customers
• Create schedules
• A genuine interest in the environment
Must be knowledgeable about R2 Standards.
Provide training to recycling technicians on topics such as safety, waste processing and general recycling operations. Direct and assist workers underneath them
• Classify recyclables into categories (refurbish/recycle)
• Set up bins and sorting process.
• Schedule operational activities such as movement of recycling materials into and out of storage areas.
• Maintain logs of recycling materials-what went to refurbish, what went to recycle what shipped and what was delivered to processing companies.
• Day to day operations smooth and organized.
• Meet recycling quota per wk/month
You solve any Customer Service issues that come up. The Recycling Operations Manager makes sure his or her customers get the best service possible.
• Review customer requests for service to determine service needs and deploy appropriate resources to provide service.
• Make sure paperwork for donations is filled out properly ie. Name address phone email and inventory.
• Supply donation receipt
• Assist customers in unload if necessary.
• Answer all customer questions.
The Recycling Operations Manager comes up with the most cost-effective way of picking up and collecting recycled stuff. In order to do this, you create the schedules for the Drivers, planning routes that will let them keep their gas costs low and their pickup numbers high.
• Schedule operational activities.
• Record details of pick ups and drop offs
• Coordinate recycling collection schedules to optimize service and efficiency.
• Develop program plans and goals.
• Research new ways to improve the process of recycling.
• Identify or investigate new opportunities for materials to be collected and recycled.
• Identify and investigate new companies to recycle various materials, and identify and investigate new opportunities for materials to be collected and recycled.
• Plan implementation or promotion of recycling programs.
• Program enhancements
Design community solid and hazardous waste management programs.
• Develop program goals or plans.(community outreach)
Develop community or corporate recycling plans and goals to minimize waste and conform to resource constraints.
• Implementation or promotion of recycling programs.
• Implement grant-funded projects, monitoring and reporting progress in accordance with sponsoring agency requirements.
Reliable: You can always be counted on to do a good job.
Trustworthy: You are known for your personal integrity and honesty.
Detail Oriented: You pay close attention to all the little details.
Team Player: You're able to listen, communicate, and work with tons of different people.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers